- This rating follows those assigned by Standard & Poor's (BBB-) and Moody's (Baa3) and confirms the company's leading position, underpinned by geographical diversification, technology strengths and a solid financial position.
With hub heights of 152m, the project matches the hub height record in the Chinese market that was set by Vestas in the beginning of the year with another tall tower solution for V120-2.2 MW turbines.
Read article here
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan announced he will allow the Clean Energy Jobs Act to pass into law while outlining a bold clean energy agenda for the state
Offshore Wind Industry Council media release – Tuesday 21st May 2019
Following the launch of the EnVentus platform in January, including the V162-5.6 MW and V150-5.6 MW turbines, Vestas today introduced the V138-3.0 MW turbine at AWEA WINDPOWER in Houston, Texas.
- Siemens Gamesa expands its multibrand service footprint with the addition of Pattern Energy’s Panhandle Wind 1 facility consisting of 118 units of 1.85-87 MW GE turbines.
- Agreement covers four years of operations and maintenance of all turbines, including SCADA diagnostic analysis to maximize Pattern Energy’s business case.
Vestas has secured an order from Fortum, a publicly listed energy supplier, for the 90 MW wind project Kalax in the province of Närpio in Western Finland.
- TÜV NORD issues first Design Evaluation Conformity Statement for forty years, twice the customary length
- Approach positions GE Renewable Energy and TÜV NORD as industry pioneers
- Certification cover GE Renewable Energy's 2.7-116 turbine
- GE's repowering program results in 20 percent average increase in Annual Energy Production
- Company has repowered 36 wind farms for eight different customers to date
- Repowered fleets have over 98 percent availability rating
The completion of turbine installation on the 588MW Beatrice Offshore Wind Farm last week was the culmination of 10 years of work by SSE Renewables and our partners to develop, finance and construct the project.
Antonio Mexia, EDP CEO and Chairman of EDPR and Isabelle Kocher, ENGIE CEO, announce today the signing of a strategic Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), to create a co-controlled 50/50 joint-venture (JV) in fixed and floating offshore wind.