- TÜV NORD issues first Design Evaluation Conformity Statement for forty years, twice the customary length
- Approach positions GE Renewable Energy and TÜV NORD as industry pioneers
- Certification cover GE Renewable Energy's 2.7-116 turbine
- GE's repowering program results in 20 percent average increase in Annual Energy Production
- Company has repowered 36 wind farms for eight different customers to date
- Repowered fleets have over 98 percent availability rating
The completion of turbine installation on the 588MW Beatrice Offshore Wind Farm last week was the culmination of 10 years of work by SSE Renewables and our partners to develop, finance and construct the project.
Antonio Mexia, EDP CEO and Chairman of EDPR and Isabelle Kocher, ENGIE CEO, announce today the signing of a strategic Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), to create a co-controlled 50/50 joint-venture (JV) in fixed and floating offshore wind.
WINDPOWER 2020 will be housed within CLEANPOWER, with new partners and programs for utility-scale wind, solar, and storage
At Natural Power safety is at the core of everything we do. As such, we will be attending the IWEA Health & Safety Conference 2019 which takes place on 22nd May at the Mount Wolseley Hotel in Tullow, Co Carlow.
Vestas has received an order for 249 MW of V120-2.2 MW turbines from EDF Renewables for the 273 MW Las Majadas wind project in Texas. The full project size includes previously purchased 2 MW Vestas PTC components.
- GE announces orders for more than 700 turbines in the first five months of the year, which will power the equivalent of 800,000 US homes
- GE currently has 26,000+ turbines running in the US
- Continued strong demand for GE's 2 MW platform, which will have 15 GW installed by the end of 2019
N155/4.5 optimizes performance for large growth markets with fewer siting restrictions
Three new cranes aimed to reduce costs and footprint have arrived into south-eastern Australia in preparation for a major wind project.
Vestas has received an order for 228 MW of V136-4.2 MW, operating in 4.3 MW power optimised mode, from PacifiCorp, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy, for the 250 MW Ekola Flats wind project, located in Wyoming.