The Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan invites all interested parties to participate in the auctions aimed at the selection of projects for the construction of generating facilities operating using renewable energy sources (hereinafter referred to as "RE auction") in 2018. The purpose of this event is the selection of investment projects for the construction of generating facilities that operate using renewable energy sources.
Inox Wind extends the existing 2MW product offering with the launch of 3MW wind turbines
- New 140 meters Hybrid Concrete Tower provides lower cost for utility scale projects
- 140 meters hub height combined with new S120 2.1 MW turbine increases performance
- Continues Suzlon's focus to make more sites in India economically viable for renewable energy
With these new orders for type certification, TUV NORD has established a further foothold in the important Chinese wind energy market.
- Longest wind turbine blade ever manufactured in India
- Rotor blade for the new S128 series of wind turbines
- Rotor blade incorporates advance aerodynamics and carbon fiber technology
- First among all SECI auctioned wind projects to achieve full completion
- Project consisting of 119 turbines completed ahead of SECI timelines
- Project to light up more than 2,16,000 homes & reduce CO2 emissions by over 700,000* tonnes/ annum
The 61.2 MW Siahpoush wind power plant was commissioned by the Minister of Energy, senior managers of the Ministry and Qazvin province.
- Addition of 50 MW in the national grid through the installation and commissioning of wind farm in Jhimpir
- This agreement underscores GE’s longstanding commitment to Pakistan and will contribute to the nation’s target to increase the percentage of indigenous sources of power generation.
BayWa r.e. has recently opened a new central control room in Bangkok. The operations centre was created in direct response to the significant increase in wind and solar energy projects BayWa r.e. is now managing within the Asia Pacific region.
After a prolonged period of decline, 2018 monsoon season brings significantly higher than average wind speeds across India.
- To supply 24 units of S111-140m and S120-140m with rated capacity of 2.1 MW each
- Project to be completed in two phases by H1, FY20 in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu
- Provide electricity to ~43,000 households and curb ~1,42,569 tonnes of CO2 emissions per year