Ørsted introduces the world’s only dual-doppler radar system applied to wind power in Taiwan.
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP), National Taiwan University (NTU) and DTU Wind Energy have joined forces in working on a local offshore wind education in Taiwan.
- Selected as main contractor for KETEP’s Large-Capacity Offshore Wind Power System Development project
- Wind power system lineup extended from 3 MW and 5.5 MW to 8 MW models
- Proactive response to a rising global demand for large capacity offshore wind power systems
Company announces 5th supplier MOU and typhoon conditions timetable for the V164 9 MW platform.
On April 13th, Longyuan Zhenhua of ZPMC signed the cooperation intension document on 4,500KJ hydraulic pile hammer, the largest in the globe, with Beijing Research Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Technology, indicating the commencement of the related R&D.
Global offshore wind leader Ørsted today signed a contract with CR Classification Society (CR) in Taiwan to collaborate on and support the development of local certification capabilities.
Universal Foundation is proud to announce that the company is engaged in Japan together with Hitachi Zosen. The cooperation is focused on a feasibility study to assess the application of Mono Bucket technology for a Japanese offshore wind power generation project.
- 8 megawatt (MW) turbines for the Chinese offshore market to be produced by partner Shanghai Electric
- This agreement is part of Markus Tacke's visit to Japan and China, where he has held meetings with customers, suppliers and institutions