Senvion converts 300 MW contract in India into firm order
In addition to this project, Senvion and alfanar already signed another firm order of 300 MW project in India earlier. Within the last calendar year Senvion's total order book in India reached over 1 GW, including 730 MW firm orders.
The 300 MW order was booked as firm end of December 2018, being cash effective in the first week of January 2019.
Senvion S.A. Press release - Senvion converts 300 MW contract in India into firm order. URL: https://www.senvion.com/global/en/newsroom/press-releases/detail/senvion-convert.... [Date Accessed: 08/01/2019].
Senvion S.A. Public assets. https://elsa.senvion.com/media/public-folder. [Date Accessed: 21/02/2017].
- Project to utilize 58 SG 8.0-167 DD offshore wind turbines; 17-year Long Term Service agreement with logistics included
- SeaMade is the name of two combined offshore wind projects, previously known as Mermaid (235 MW) and Seastar (252 MW)
- Clean energy to be provided to 485,000 households
- Installation and commissioning expected to be completed before the end of 2020
Operation & Maintenance
07 May | Senvion leads Innovation-Consortium
- Development of next generation 10+ MW offshore wind turbines
- The winning team around Senvion includes 14 major offshore stakeholders
Project Development & Execution