- MEB Safety Services, a company of the PNE Group, takes over the material stocks and personnel of argus GmbH
- Large potential in the field of on-demand night-time marking systems
PNE AG: Competence in services expanded in the field of aviation obstruction marking for wind turbines
Due to new legal regulations, on-demand night-time marking will become mandatory from July 1, 2020 for both existing and newly erected wind turbines. This affects up to 20,000 wind turbines.
Great expertise secured
In the past, Argus GmbH has installed obstruction marking systems with a proprietary control unit, but has also provided installation services, including commissioning, for manufacturers of on-demand night-time marking systems and manufacturers of wind power turbines. MEB has secured the resulting know-how with the takeover. Employees taken over can now be deployed for various existing orders. In addition, MEB now has a certificate for the installation of obstruction lighting systems on wind turbines in the Czech Republic. After transcription of the certificate, MEB will be the only approved supplier of obstruction markers on wind turbines in the Czech Republic.
Further services will be offered
Markus Lesser, CEO of PNE AG: “This takeover represents a further step in the expansion of the range of services offered by the PNE Group for special systems in the field of wind energy. As part of our Scale Up strategy, we will be able to offer additional services in other areas of project development and operations in the future.”
PNE AG. Press release - PNE AG: Competence in services expanded in the field of aviation obstruction marking for wind turbines. URL: https://www.pne-ag.com/en/newsroom/news/article/pne-ag-competence-in-services-ex.... [Date Accessed: 11/02/2019].
PNE WIND AG. Newsroom > Images. https://www.pnewind.com/en/newsroom/images/. [Date Accessed: 28/03/2018].
- Fourth wind farm developed for Ørsted in the North Sea with 450 MW capacity commissioned
- PNE created the basis for approval and remained active as a service provider
- Plans for 27 wind power turbines with a nominal capacity of 113 MW
- The PNE Group is a service provider in the field of building and operations management
- "Jasna" wind farm with 132 MW will be one of the largest Polish onshore wind farms
- Sold to Stadtwerke München
- PNE acts as a service provider in the construction and operation phases
- Wind farm “Burleigh“ sold to Burke Wind, LLC
- International business continues to grow