- Repeat order from Mainstream comprises largest order for newly launched 4.2M platform
- Represents one of biggest ever Chilean wind turbine contracts
To offer its customers the most efficient and competitive wind energy solutions and to underline its commitment to the expansion of Brazil’s wind market, Vestas earlier this year announced it will produce its leading onshore wind turbine, the V150-4.2 MW, in Brazil.
The Nordex Group is ramping up its presence further in the growth market of Argentina with a follow-up order from its customer AES Generación S.A. The "Vientos Neuquinos" wind farm comprises 24 AW132/3465 turbines and is to be built in the province of Neuquén in the south-west of Argentina.
- An investment of US$ 144 million is expected.
- The energy produced is equivalent to the consumption of 160,000 homes and may reduce about 5.5 million tons of CO2 in 20 years.
Vestas has received a 225 MW order from Central Puerto S.A., one of the leading energy groups in Argentina, for four different wind parks.
Vestas has received a 101 MW order to supply and install 24 V150-4.2 MW wind turbines for a wind park in Serra do Mel, State of Rio Grande do Norte.
The Nordex Group has received an order from AES Argentina Generación, a subsidiary of the energy provider AES Corporation, for the delivery of 30 AW132/3300 turbines.
- Senvion signs 205 MW project in Chile
- Global launch of 2.3M130 turbine with a strategic order from market leaders Global Power Generation (GPG) and Grupo Ibereólica Renovables