- Bank of America Commits to Long-Term REC Purchases from the Project
- GE’s Wind Integrated Solar Energy (WiSE) Technology Platform used to Maximize Energy Production
- Venture Illustrates Potential of Hybrid Solutions to Accelerate Penetration of Renewable Energy
- Scope includes supply of 48 SG 3.4-132 and 14 SWT-2.3-108 wind turbines for Southern Power and a 20-year service and maintenance agreement
Vestas has received a firm and unconditional order from MidAmerican Energy Company, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy, for 356 MW of V110-2.0 MW turbines for the Wind XI project. The order references Vestas Wind Systems A/S’ company announcement No.
Reflecting a growing trend in the Service business of owners and operators looking to OEM’s to leverage their unparalleled global supply chain, technological expertise, and data analytics capabilities to deliver the lowest cost of operations, guarantee performance, and maximise project availability
Vestas has received an order for 144 MW of V136-3.45 MW turbines delivered in 3.6 MW Power Optimised Mode from Avangrid Renewables for the Otter Creek Wind Farm in Illinois. The full Otter Creek nameplate capacity is 158 MW, and includes previously purchased Vestas components.
Vestas continues its strong performance in auctions across the globe and has received an order for 202 MW of V136-3.45 MW turbines delivered in 3.6 MW Power Optimised Mode from Capital Power for its Whitla Wind project in southeast Alberta, Canada.
Senvion and Heritage Sustainable Energy have executed an 80 MW agreement for the supply and delivery of Garden II. The first 20 MW are already firm followed by a conditional 60 MW. The agreement includes a 21 year full service contract.
- Long-term Service Agreement covers turbine operations and maintenance, plus remote operations management for 1.6 GW North American wind fleet
- Includes a combination of customer-focused outcome-based guarantees
- Fleet includes multi-OEM turbines
31 Mar | Vestas secures 209 MW order in the U.S. and continues 4 MW platform adoption in North America