Statkraft, Europe's largest producer of renewable energy, has placed an order with the Nordex Group for the supply of seven N100/3300 turbines for the "Kilathmoy" wind farm in Ireland. The contract also includes a Premium Service Agreement with a term of 20 years.
- Bank of America Commits to Long-Term REC Purchases from the Project
- GE’s Wind Integrated Solar Energy (WiSE) Technology Platform used to Maximize Energy Production
- Venture Illustrates Potential of Hybrid Solutions to Accelerate Penetration of Renewable Energy
- An investment of US$ 144 million is expected.
- The energy produced is equivalent to the consumption of 160,000 homes and may reduce about 5.5 million tons of CO2 in 20 years.
Vestas has received its first Australian order for the largest turbine in its product line, the V150-4.2MW.
- Scope includes supply of 48 SG 3.4-132 and 14 SWT-2.3-108 wind turbines for Southern Power and a 20-year service and maintenance agreement
The agreements for O&M service cover the entire 384 MW Falck Renewables Nordex portfolio highlighting improved terms and conditions and 5 years clear visibility
Vestas has received an order from long-term customer Eolus Vind AB for the Bäckhammar project located in the municipalities of Kristinehamn and Degerfors in Sweden.
OX2 orders in total 107.4 MW for four projects
19 Oct | Vestas wins 294 MW order in South African auction and introduces the first V136-4.2 MW turbines in Africa