- More than four in five (83%) back wind energy
- Significant increases in support for wind cutting CO2 emissions and providing cheaper electricity
- 55% in favour of a wind farm being developed in their local area
- EBRD arranging syndicated loan of €150 million to SyvashEnergoProm
- Project to be co-financed by Green for Growth Fund, FMO and NEFCO
- EBRD’s latest investment under USELF III achieves significant CO2 reductions
Watson Farley & Williams (“WFW”) advised UniCredit S.p.A. (“Unicredit”) on the long-term project financing, through its Infrastructure & Power Project Finance division, of the Bel Lavello wind park, located in the southern Italian region of Basilicata.
300MW project under construction and expected to be operational by year-end 2019
DNV-GL has awarded Nabrawind with the Design Evaluation Conformity Statement for the first Nabralift Self-Erecting tower design, that was prototyped last summer in Eslava (Spain), with a total hub height of 160m.
The company has signed an agreement with the start-up FlexiDAO, selected through the open innovation programme I’MNOVATION, for the initial phases of the GREENCHAIN project
Project highlights BP’s commitment to innovation and transition to a low-carbon future
- El Cabrito, located at Tarifa (Cadiz), goes from ninety 330-kW wind turbines installed in 1995 to twelve 3-MW and 1.5-MW machines of Nordex technology
- The installation will produce 16% more clean energy with the same capacity (30 MW) as the obsolete wind farm
- The renewal has reduced its environmental impact, as well as its visual and noise profile, and makes it easier for birdlife to fly through.
- Project developer obtains permission and remuneration in tender process
- The wind farm located 35 kilometres south-east of Tunis to be commissioned in 2021
New wind farm for the wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG: As of January 1, 2019, the CEZ Group assigns the operational management for the wind farm Fohren-Linden to the Bremen-based company.
Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN) and Balfour Beatty have successfully energised the connection for Dorenell wind farm in Moray. The wind farm connection, which will add capacity for a further 220 MW of renewable energy to the GB transmission system, has seen the deployment of composite poles, the first time this innovative technology has been used on the GB transmission system.
Highland communities will benefit to the tune of £28millon thanks to Britain’s newest onshore wind farm, built by SSE Renewables.
After a prolonged period of decline, 2018 monsoon season brings significantly higher than average wind speeds across India.
30 Oct | GES to install 125 turbines in Egypt
The company has assembled a total of 380 MW in the country so far