- SGRE Impact, Siemens Gamesa’s social programme, successfully implemented eight action projects around the globe in its first year.
- The second SGRE Impact programme will target nine new projects in partnership with local communities.
Feed-in record of New Year’s Day already broken
Major Step Forward in Building New Jersey’s Offshore Wind Capacity
Corporations purchased 13.4 gigawatts of clean power through long-term contracts, more than doubling 2017’s total, helped by demand from new industries and previously untrodden markets
- Potential generation capacity at Oriel Wind Farm to meet the needs of most of the population in Louth and Meath - 280,000 families
- Highly complementary partnership between Parkwind, an experienced offshore operator, and ESB, which has significant experience in the delivery of major engineering projects in Ireland
- EBRD arranging syndicated loan of €150 million to SyvashEnergoProm
- Project to be co-financed by Green for Growth Fund, FMO and NEFCO
- EBRD’s latest investment under USELF III achieves significant CO2 reductions
DNV-GL has awarded Nabrawind with the Design Evaluation Conformity Statement for the first Nabralift Self-Erecting tower design, that was prototyped last summer in Eslava (Spain), with a total hub height of 160m.
- Agreement signed with Future Wind includes five years of testing and 15 years of service
- Installation of Haliade-X 12 MW will take place during summer 2019
Ingeteam is participating in the first bottom-fixed foundation offshore wind turbine prototype to be installed in Spain and the first of its kind in southern Europe.
- El Cabrito, located at Tarifa (Cadiz), goes from ninety 330-kW wind turbines installed in 1995 to twelve 3-MW and 1.5-MW machines of Nordex technology
- The installation will produce 16% more clean energy with the same capacity (30 MW) as the obsolete wind farm
- The renewal has reduced its environmental impact, as well as its visual and noise profile, and makes it easier for birdlife to fly through.
- Project developer obtains permission and remuneration in tender process
- The wind farm located 35 kilometres south-east of Tunis to be commissioned in 2021
New whitepaper from leading predictive analytics partner ONYX InSight highlights restrictions on turbine performance data access and empowers owner operators to hold suppliers to account
New wind farm for the wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG: As of January 1, 2019, the CEZ Group assigns the operational management for the wind farm Fohren-Linden to the Bremen-based company.
Tractebel is part of the Consortium that has been awarded a contract for the construction and installation of the Seamade offshore wind farms in the North Sea. The consortium will build the two high voltage substations, and their respective substructure, to be installed respectively in the Mermaid and the Seastar area.
Highland communities will benefit to the tune of £28millon thanks to Britain’s newest onshore wind farm, built by SSE Renewables.
On the 3rd of January 2019 flight no 100 took off from Peterson Offshore Passenger Terminal at Zeeland Airport
Attollo Offshore, a leading offshore marine operator, continues to cement its reputation for innovative thinking by announcing the launch of its Aberdeen-based innovation incubator.
FairWind is proud to announce the signature on a Letter of Intent with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) to collaborate on the pre-assembly work for the Formosa 1 Phase 2 offshore wind power project in Taiwan.
ABS granted Approval in Principal (AIP) to Neptun Ship Design for its Wind Turbine Transport Vessel design, the first to support transporting parts for turbines greater than 9 Mega Watts (MW).